When accidents or workplace injuries occur, PulseMD is a leading provider of Workers’ Compensation treatment in Wappingers Falls and throughout Dutchess County, NY. Our experienced doctors provide comprehensive care for a wide variety of job related injuries.
We are always sensitive to the needs of the employer, as well as the injured employee.
We work closely with our employers and carriers. We work in partnership with the case managers to provide comprehensive, appropriate, treatments. When necessary, duty status is always modified, within the confines of the work environment as dictated by the employer.
Employers choose PulseMD as their occupational medicine provider because we provide:
- Medical care 7 days a week
- A panel physician for most workers’ compensation carriers
- X-ray facility on site
- Fracture care
- Laceration repair
- Inhalation injury treatment
- Care for superficial corneal injuries or foreign bodies
- Care for burns, contusions, sprains, exposure and most other work related injuries or illnesses
- Supplies and medications available on site
- Report of treatment, prognosis and duty status furnished immediately upon conclusion of exam