About Pulse-MD Urgent Care
When suffering from a minor illness or injury, urgent care is a less expensive and more convenient alternative to the emergency room (ER). At Pulse-MD Urgent Care, facility fees are eliminated making your visit more affordable, walk-ins are welcome for those unexpected incidents, and much, much more!
- Affordable: We treat all non-life threatening emergencies for the fraction of the cost of an Emergency Room visit. No facility fees since we are Doctor owned and operated. Most Insurances Accepted. Cash & Credit Card payers welcome. We have fixed discount pricing for cash payers.
- Convenient: We are open 7 days a week, with NO appointment needed! We see both adults and children.
- Complete Care: We treat everything from colds & flu to injuries and cuts. We also do physicals, vaccinations, and well checks. Check out www.pulse-md.com for a complete list. We have on Site diagnostic test, X-Ray, Lab, EKG. Get everything done in one convenient place.
- Occupational: We’re here for your work-related needs, such as DOT and employment physicals, on-site drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary fit testing, and more.
- Experience: Our Physicians have extensive Urgent Care experience.
- Continuity of Care: Your Primary Care Physician or Specialist will receive a follow-up report via fax before the next morning.